+86 (020) 34830990
No.1111,Shiliang Road,Shawan Town,Panyu District,Guangzhou,Guangdong Province,China
It is specially designed for the crushing, washing, separation, drying and packaging of all kinds of waste plastics such as PP/PE/ PO/PA/PET/PVC//HDPE/ ABS/PS/PC/PMMA/POM and so on. According to different materials, it can be used for the soft (that is, floating materials) and the hard (sinking materials) washing. The whole line equipments are made of stainless steel, Looks nicer and durable. It includes the process of washing, separation and washing with brine ratio, separation for floating and sinking materials, auto rinsing, dewatering and drying. It has high production, high quality washing, full automation, wide application,
low labor cost, safety, environmental protection and energy saving etc outstanding advantages. We can customize suitable
washing line according to customer requirements and the optimal waste plastics recycling solutions with the capacity from 300
to 2000KGS per hour.
Common Plastic Washing Line:
PP woven bag recycling washing line,
PP/PE film / agricultural film recycling washing line
PET bottle recycling washing line
HDPE bottle washing line
Automobile shell crushing washing line
Waste tires recycling washing line
Electronic scrap washing line
Shell of home appliances (such as refrigerators, TV, washing machine and water dispenser) crushing washing line.
Applications: The plastic washing line is applicable for washing all kinds of floating and sinking waste materials, especially for waste plastic film, agricultural film, PP woven bags, fishing nets, plastic bags, plastic bottles and so on. Floating materials are mainly includin-g PP, PE, HDPE, PO, PA and other plastic products, and the sinking materials are mainly including PET, PVC, PS，BS and other plastic products.
The plastic washing line is applicable for washing all kinds of floating and sinking waste materials, especially for waste plastic film, agricultural film, PP woven bags, fishing nets, plastic bags, plastic bottles and so on. Floating materials are mainly includin-g PP, PE, HDPE, PO, PA and other plastic products, and the sinking materials are mainly including PET, PVC, PS，BS and other plastic products.
Floating Waste Materials:
PP (polypropylene): film, plastic bag, woven bag etc.
PE (polyethylene): agricultural film, film, greenhouse film, industrial packaging film, service packaging film, living waste oil film,
shopping bag film, winding film, tensile belt garbage bag, etc.
HDPE (high density polyethylene): common white medicine bottles, cleaning supplies (bleaching agents) and bath products
(detergent) bottles, oil bottles, milk bottles, distilled water bottles, big blue buckets, sanitation garbage cans
PO (polyolefin): one of anti-corrosion materials, supermarket shopping bags, plastic bags, etc.
PA (polyamide, also called nylon Nylon): PA film, nylon product, etc.
PP/PE plastic waste mixture
PET (polybutylene terephthalate): PET bottles such as mineral water bottle, coke bottle, beverage bottle; electrical appliances
such as sockets, switches, belt pulley, blades, bearing and gear etc.
PVC (polyvinyl chloride): PVC pipe, cable cover, hose pipe, billboard, curtain, glove and roller.
PS (polystyrene): disposable plastic tableware, instant noodle box, snack box, transparent CD box, home appliance shell, lampsha-de etc.
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene): the shell of instruments, household appliances, telephone machine, TV, and so on, and for
electroplating of ABS plastics, ABS pipe and ABS sanitary ware.
PC (polycarbonate): sunlight panels, eyeglass, surgical mask, disposable dental tool, etc.
Materials water content:
Film: around 5%-10%
Plastic flakes and particles: less than 2%
Feeding conveyor belt (uniform feeding) - Crusher (for crushing and washing) - High speed friction machine (for conveying and
high speed friction washing) – Washing tank I (for washing materials, removing sand mud and impurities) - Vertical high speed friction machine I (conveying and high speed friction washing) -Washing tank II (further washing waste material, removing san-d mud and impurities)- Vertical high speed friction machine II (further conveying and high speed friction washing) - Horizontal
dewatering machine (for materials dewatering) –Screw conveyor (for conveying) - Bagging - Electric control box
Feeding conveyor belt (uniform feeding) - Crusher (for crushing with water and washing ) - High speed friction machine (for con-veying and high speed friction washing with water) – Washing tank I (for washing waste materials, removing sand mud and imp-urities) - Vertical high speed friction machine I (for conveying and high speed friction washing) - Hot boiler (high temperature w-ashing to dissolve glue and greasy dirt) - Vertical high speed friction machine II (further conveying and high speed friction washi-ng) - Washing tank II (further washing, removing sand mud and impurities) - Vertical high speed friction machine III (further con-veying and high speed friction washing) - Horizontal dewatering machine (for materials dewatering) - Screw conveyor (for conve-ying) – Label removing (for label and bottle separation)) - Bagging - Electric control box
1. High automation, simple operation, high efficiency, safety and reliability.
2. High production, low energy consumption, high quality washing and wide usage.
3. The whole line equipments are made of stainless steel, look nicer and durable.
4. Using circulating water to ensure the washing effect, while controlling the water flow and evaporation volume. Environmental protection and energy saving.
5. Wear-resistant design crushing system to ensure the system work continuously for a long time.
6. High speed centrifugal washing system imposes corresponding blade hitting force with appropriate rotation speed for differen-t materials to achieve the best washing effect.
7. The washing tank screw is with strong pressure water washing design, and the residual impurities are removed at a higher limit.
8. It can be equipped with the corresponding centrifugal dewatering machine and hot air drying system according to the moistur-e content set by the production requirements.
9. By theoretical calculation and repeated measurements, the operation details of crushing, washing and drying are adjusted to a-void material loss due to over-treatment.
Each Equipments Function
1. Bale opener (or call unpacking machine): Breaking up and pre-crushing for the compacted and packed agricultural film, wove-n bag, bottles.
2. Feed conveyor belt: uniform feeding for bundled or loose thin materials and can use forklift to make the bundled materials dir-ectly into the crusher or shredder without conveyor belt.
3. Crusher or shredder: crushing or shredding materials and can prewash at the same time.
4. High speed friction machine: conveying and high speed washing materials. Water is discharged from screen mesh holes to red-uce sand mud and impurities into the next process when washing.
5. Washing tank (or called rinsing separator or separation settle tank): washing materials and removing some sand mud and imp-urities, and separating different density materials.
6. Vertical high speed friction machine: conveying and high speed washing, water is discharged from screen mesh holes to reduc-e sand mud and impurities into the next process when washing.
7. Hot boiler: high temperature washing to dissolve glue and greasy dirt. mainly used for washing PET bottles.
8. Screw conveyor: for conveying.
9. Centrifugal dewatering machine (horizontal or vertical): dewatering and removing most of the moisture on the surface of mate-rials.
10. Plastic extruder: further removing water
11. Hot air drying system: further drying material.
12. Label remover: removing possible remaining labels, mainly used for bottle washing.
13. Bagging: loading materials after washing and drying.